What data do we collect?
Healthipops collects the following data:
- Personal Identification information (Name, email address) for general query submissions – via the ‘Contact Us’ and ‘Subscription’ forms
- Visitor domains and IP addresses through cookies (see below)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Healthipops with the data that we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Voluntarily get in contact with Healthipops through the ‘Contact Us’ form
- Submit your email for marketing purposes through the ‘Subscription’ form
How will we use your data?
Healthipops collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to queries and comments you have contacted us with in regard to our company
- To understand and analyse how you use our website and learn what we can improve
- Update you on our latest company updates and offers
How do we store your data?
Healthipops stores the data that you provide us for the duration of our relationship, and in addition to this, a reasonable time for which we run standard deletion routines, take into account the applicable statute of limitation period or if under mandatory applicable law.
All Healthipops’ data handling is done in accordance with the GDPR compliance requirements.
Healthipops would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Healthipops from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Healthipops would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Healthipops for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Healthipops correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Healthipops to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Healthipops erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Healthipops restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Healthipops’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Healthipops transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
We handle access requests in accordance with the GDPR. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Or write to us at: Ensden Oast, Lower Ensden Road, Canterbury, Kent. CT4 8BA
You also have a right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office (https://ico.org.uk) if you feel there is a problem in the way that we are handling your data.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log in information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org